Limited to 999 pieces worldwide
License : Marvel
Scale : 1/4
Manufacture : XM Studios
PO Price: RM2646
Deposit Required: RM600
Pre-order Deadline: Until order filled up
* Price shown before GST
Product size : 60 cm H X 38cm L X 33cm B (estimate)
Est. Box Size : 80.7cm H X 65.7cm L X 38.7cm B (estimate)
Est. Product Weight : 15kg (estimate)
Est. shipping weight : 26kg (estimate)
XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Thor! The powerful Asgardian God of Thunder is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue stands at approximately 23.5 inches tall and every piece individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. “Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor.” Now you can possess both Thor and Mjolnir as part of your collection! A massive piece with many switch out parts and a specially designed spinning hammer makes this a GODLY statue!
Thor is the Asgardian God of Thunder and the son of Odin, All-Father of Asgard, and Gaea, the Elder Earth-Goddess. Combining the power of these two worlds, Thor is perhaps the greatest and mightiest defender of both . Armed with his hammer, Mjolnir, Thor is the mightiest warrior of Asgard, a founding member of the Avengers and one of the strongest, most powerful beings on Earth.
THE THOR PREMIUM COLLECTIBLES STATUE FEATURES:
- Approximately 56 cm tall (from head to toe)
- Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
- Includes Two (3) head sculpts, (2 with and 1 without helmet)
- Two (2) interchangeable left hand (holding Mjolnir and pointing finger).
- Two (3) interchangeable right hand (holding Mjolnir , spinning hamer and crunch fist).
- Art print specially designed by Hive Studio
- Limited Silver Plated coin
- Limited edition : 999
- Stanley Lau (Co-Designer)
- Erick Sosa (Sculpt)
- Hive Studio (Art Print)
- XM Studios Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: XM Studios
Note: Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ slightly.